A cookie is a small file that is downloaded to your computer when you access certain web sites in order to store data that can be updated and retrieved by the entity responsible for its installation.
Cookies allow a website to store and retrieve information about the browsing habits of a user or the particular computer, among other things, and according to the information they contain and the way you use your computer, they can also be used to recognise the computer or user on subsequent visits.
The cookies used are:
- Depending on who manages them:
- First-party cookies: Those that are sent to the user’s computer or other device from a computer or domain managed by the service provider and from which the user-requested service is provided.
- Third-party cookies: Those that are sent to the user’s computer from a machine or domain that is not managed by the owner of the website, but by another entity that handles the data obtained through cookies.
- Depending on the length of time they remain active:
- Session cookies: This type of cookie is designed to collect and store data while the user accesses a website. They are generally used to store information that only good for preserving for the service requested by the user on a single occasion (e.g. a list of subscribed services).
- Persistent cookies: This type of cookie is stored on the user computer or device and can be accessed and used for a defined period by the manager of the cookie, which can range from a few minutes to several years.
- Depending on the purpose:
- Technical Cookies: allow the user to browse through a website or application platform and use the different options or services provided, for example, control traffic and data communication, identify the session, perform the request for registration or participation in an event or use security features while browsing.
- Personalisation cookies: allows the user to access the service with some features of a general nature based on a predefined set of criteria specified by the user’s computer or device, such as the type of browser used to access the service, the location from which you access service, etc.
- Analysis cookies: allow the website to monitor and analyse the behaviour of users of the website. The information gathered through such cookies is used in measuring the activity of a website, application or platform and for the definition of the preferences of the user of the website, platform or application in order to make improvements based on the analysis of the usage of the service.
- Advertising cookies: allow the management of advertising space. They can also store information on user behaviour by observing your browsing habits.
Below we show the cookies used on this website and some information about them. This list will be updated as soon as possible whenever changes occur.
|Name||Server from which it is sent||Purpose||Description of the purpose||First or third-party||Supplier||Failure to accept cookies makes using the website impossible|
|__utma||google.com||Analysis||Analysis of usage of the website||Third-party||NO|
|__tmb||google.com||Analysis||Analysis of usage of the website||Third-party||NO|
|__utmc||google.com||Analysis||Analysis of usage of the website||Third-party||NO|
|__utmz||google.com||Analysis||Analysis of usage of the website||Third-party||NO|
|mp_bcd07349f57e1d938bb6ce24c09f98ef_mixpanel||mixpanel.com||Analysis||Analysis of usage of the website||Third-party||MixPanel||NO|
|_first_pageview||clicky.com||Analysis||Analysis of usage of the website||Third-party||Clicky||NO|
|_jsuid||clicky.com||Analysis||Analysis of usage of the website||Third-party||Clicky||NO|
|heatmaps_g2g||clicky.com||Analysis||Analysis of usage of the website||Third-party||Clicky||NO|
|_eventqueue||clicky.com||Analysis||Analysis of usage of the website||Third-party||Clicky||NO|
|has_js||.gamedonia.com||Technical||Improves some features of the website||Owner||GAMEDONIA||YES|
|SESSea0691c506da7a0d69279183d3aa66a7||.gamedonia.com||Session||Improves some features of the website||Owner||GAMEDONIA||YES|
In any case, the user may refuse to accept cookies, implying that the website’s functionality may be limited, and in some cases making it impossible to provide the service requested.
You can allow, block or delete cookies installed on your computer by configuring your browser or internet settings. Follow the links below to configure or disable cookies on your computer.